Pages

Traveling is fun!

No, not that basketball violation. ;-D I'm talking about going to places where I can enjoy the beauty of nature, escape all the stress at work and the pollution from the city.  The smell of the greenery and the ocean also heals me from all the negativity. And, of course, I also enjoy taking photographs! :-)

One of the prettiest places I’ve been to and enjoyed the most (so far) was Bohol. I was inside the plane when I first saw the breathtaking white sand beaches. Seeing the color of the ocean and trees from above tells me that I’m already away from Manila’s pollution!

Click the photos to view the original size.

We landed safely at Tagbilaran Airport and waited for our tour guide to meet us there. For our three day vacation there, we stayed in Dumaluan Beach Resort 2, visited tourist spots from morning ‘til afternoon and swam the rest of the day. The food was also exciting. You should try the exotic ice cream flavors from the Bee Farm and the buffet style luncheon in a floating restaurant in Loboc River. And, of course, you should see the Chocolate Hills, Bohol's most famous tourist attraction.

Baclayon Church

Baclayon Church (back)

Baclayon Church's mini museum and souvenir shop

Snatcher caught by Spiderman LOL

Chocolate Hills

Chocolate Hills

Man-Made Forrest

Bee Farm

Bee Farm

Bee Farm

Butterfly Garden

Immaculada Concepcion Church

View from museum of the Immaculada Concepcion Church








Loboc River

Floating Restaurant in Loboc River


Sunrise or sunset? :-)








Second in my list is the Guimaras Island. We were in Iloilo visiting our relatives and decided to go to Guimaras since it’s nearby. From Iloilo City we only took a ferry boat to get to the island and a tricycle ride to get to our destination. Aside from the sweet mangos they produce, their beach is also quiet and relaxing compared to Boracay and Puerto Galera. We stayed in Raymen Beach Resort which is the only commercialized resort there. The boat ride cost P13 per person and P500 for the tricycle since there were eight of us, back and forth.







If you want a great summer vacation but has a tight budget, you should plan everything ahead of time. You can find a lot of great promos online for airfare and hotel accommodation. Make sure to prepare all the things you need for the trip. Travelling also becomes even more fun when you’re with your loved ones. Enjoy and God bless! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more blog posts from you, mommy! Your number 1 fan! ;-) I<3U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me wanna take a vacation! even better if I have my own dslr. expecting more blogs from you! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I'm working on another one. It should be posted before the end of this month. :-)

      Delete
  3. Tarsiers rock! Right, Mr. George Lucas?!

    ReplyDelete